Friday, December 08, 2006

Clarification

If your name appears anywhere on this page, your work has been accepted for print in the anthology. This is a grassroots operation. We don't have time to respond to everyone's work. If you sent work and your name is listed here, it was accepted. If you didn't send work or if you did and your name isn't listed here, your work will not be in the anthology.

Also re: bios and permissions. In late 2007 before the book goes to print, I will be asking for new bios and for information on who published the poem previously. Giving me that kind of information now is only to give me a sense of who you are. I realize that by this time next year your bio may be completely different. That's fine. There's room for that to change. I will ask for them all at the same time, sometime in, say, August 2007. Then I'll also ask for exact spellings and capitalizations in your names, since many of you use different names for email and life than for poetry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home