Monday, March 24, 2008

Postponement

The Anthology is being postponed indefinitely. Pre-orders will be refunded within 90 days. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I will not be responding to emails regarding this decision unless they are from presses who want to take up the project wholesale, in which case I may be contacted for the files.

Tomorrow night's New York reading will go on as planned. I hope that associations formed during the Anthology's production will continue to be fruitful. Group readings by younger poets can be legitimate and interesting even without a book to promote, I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raymond Bianchi said...

Cracked Slab Books in Chicago might be interested in the Project. Can you send me an email at work0 rbianchi@advanstar.com-

Sincerely

Raymond L Bianchi
Publisher
Cracked Slab Books

6:44 AM  
Blogger Jessica Smith said...

Thanks Ray--

FYI for the authors who are reading this: Ray's the third press to express interest in taking over the project. So it may very well still happen.

1:33 PM  
Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

I know whot MY postponment is:
not being able to wiseabove
until we have resurrected YOUR soul.
So... follow us Upstairs and you'll
gittan eternity's wortha vividisms.
Love you.
Cya soon.
be@peace.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home